Discount tire

I was at Discount tire today, getting 2 new front tires for my E - 350 Ford van. 2 - Goodyear Wrangler HT 245/75R16, load range "E". The only load range "E" tire they had was the Pathfinder Train A/P 245/75R16. I said ok.

So

I'm looking at the tires this evening and something don't loor right, hummmmm. Low and behold the Goodyear Wrangler Ht is about a inch wider.

How can that be? Same numbers. Well I don't want em. I don't care what the numbers say. My tape measure and eye balls tell me they are not the same. What a joke

I already called them, I want my old tires back. These 2 tires cost me $341. They said the Wrangler Ht's will cost me $180 more.

update

I went to NTS? tire the next morning, looked at all the tires they had in stock that fit my truck. Purchased 2 tires (same size) with 7.75" of thread width. Put the discount tire, tires in the back, took em back to Discount tire, asked for my money back.